Saturday, April 4, 2009

Productive Weekend

The chaos that consumes us is the bathroom remodel, and like any other home improvement one project leads to a list. This weekend found me home on Friday for Conference Exchange day. My mom and I tackled cleaning out the old insulation from the attic and then putting in new fresh pink insulation. We also primed the walls and painted the bathroom; waiting for Mike to come and hang the vanity early next week. We've covered the attic floor with wood to make a new storage area for our stuff.

Between the sweat we've found time to go to the Zoo and enjoy the one nice day amongst the cold and possible upcoming snow! Productive weekends feel good and I'm hoping to get in one good restful day; especially when the bathroom is finished.

1 comment:

Nanners said...

Whew! You make me tired. It does feel good to get jobs done. I do love to cross things off my list!