Wednesday, May 9, 2007

The Count Down Has Begun!


I know, I know, I know I shouldn't wish my life away and really I'm not. Who in their right mind wouldn't start counting down to our two week trip to NC this summer! After much debate, and honest conversations about my need for "alone time" and my grumpiness; the Gibbs have graciously invited us down for two weeks this summer. The kids will go to day camp for one of the weeks, maybe a short trip to the beach, porch time, good friends/food. Nancy asked if there was anything special I wanted to do or people I wanted to see. It became very apparent that I have good friends because the two most important people to see....Nancy and Emily! Maybe we'll relive our final spring break again.....Emily with shopping, me with a Tattoo, and some cleaning chore at Nancy's. Girls do you remember that fiasco? I still haven't figured out how Nancy worked in us painting her bedroom into a girl's fun week! Or how about a drinking night; like when we had all of those martini's at that fancy restaurant? Ooooo, good times! Looking forward to see you two and spending time together....a girls night out IS A REQUIREMENT!!!!


LUV YA BOTH!!!

3 comments:

Nanners said...

aaaaawwwwww...
You are so sweet! I'll be sure that Emily sees that! Girls night is a great idea--it may be Girls/Gays night--within walking distance!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jemel!! Thanks for giving me some love! I was kinda jealous that I got no recognition in the Christmas blog!!! It will be nice to have you here for two weeks, so we'll have plenty of time to catch up! Girls night out would be great! I'm there!

Jack-on-the-Lake said...

Sounds like a fun trip! Let the countdown begin :)