Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Ms. Elizabeth!!!












Well Ed and I returned from Guatemala yesterday evening. We spent several days out of the country and had Elizabeth for two days. She is a precious little girl and I hope that she is able to come home soon! Her family has waited long enough. She is now 13 months old and is a very serious and tactile baby. She felt any texture she could get her little hands on, including her papa's facial hair. You could just see her soaking up information as she watched every movement around her. I'm happy to say she loved the ducks that B sent, however I'm sad to say she was not as enamoured with me. Everytime Ed left the room or asked me to hold her Elizabeth began crying. Bless her heart, she'd smile and a sense of calm would come over her when Ed reappeared. He tried to make me feel better by telling me that she was just faking, but I know the truth! LOL Maybe I'm the lightest or blondest woman she's ever seen or maybe she just wasn't into strangers, but I was thrilled to see that she had such a strong bond with Ed. I look forward to seeing their bond grow and watching her grow up.




Note: An upcoming blog will have pics and information from Antigua Guatemala this one is just about Ms. Elizabeth.


No comments: