Monday, April 9, 2007

When It Rains It Pours!


Yes I know I promised more pictures and stories about Guatemala, but since my return we've had a whirl-wind of activity. B went to Dayton to stay with my Aunt and Uncle and their family. We stayed here and moved all my belongings to my new place. The whole family worked so well together, my brother even came home to spare us a few hours of muscle strength.
*Note he's looking so thin and healthy, he couldn't help much on Sunday because he had his 20 mile run for his marathon training. I'm impressed....I don't even like to drive 20 miles.

We continued moving, my mom and sister and I did most of the lugging. We traveled to Dayton for our Easter celebration, picked up B, and returned to Cincinnati. Our first night in the new "pad" was good...we were so tired anything would have worked. Monday was punishment day. B woke up screaming and held on to that for the remainder of the day. He did develop a new trick....climbing out of his crib. Just what I needed in a new house. I was hoping to have at least a couple of weeks in the crib before tackling the "big boy bed"! Not so lucky!! I'm now typing this as he screams from the "big boy bed". Crap he even got treated to a new pair of big boy PJs....I'd sleep in a new bed for a new pair of PJs. They were even Curious George and in his world it doesn't get much better than that! The good news is he is now not getting out of the bed...after four trips. Now he's just wailing from the bed. Progress that's what I'm counting as a success. Here's to going back to work tomorrow and having him see his day care provider! Got to LOVE peaches!

No comments: