Monday, July 2, 2007

Meeting Baby Collin

What a day! Most days we get up and piddle around and our "event" for the day doesn't happen until after our nap. Today we got up and headed for Sara's house; we had a date with Collin! B did really well with the baby. We walked to the park where Sara was the designated swing pusher while I got my baby fix. B wanted to go "up in the sky". We played for a while but it was the UDF Milkshake treat that got B into his stroller. We bought our treats and headed back to the Sara's house. B was attentive when Collin was fussing, but was definitely more interested in his toys....and sharing his! We hung for a while and then headed home. It was nice to spend time with Collin (and his mom too). It brought back memories of my guy being tiny and squishy. I've already forgotten how much work a baby can be, I guess that's God's plan...who would do that over and over if you remembered. Not to mention...how could you remember when the current age just keeps you running too! I really do love being a mom and it's great that more of my friends are joining the pack. Keep 'em comin' guys!

1 comment:

Jack-on-the-Lake said...

Wish I could have been there with you guys :(