Saturday, January 31, 2009

My new addiction!

So January has brought about many surprises. The start of the year in the hospital with the dog bite, B being sick for a little over a week, B's birthday, my stomach virus, Nana's birthday, and four snow days to round out the month. It's been crazy. Needless to say my "Resolutions" have not been off to a smashing start. Walking has been slim due to illness and extreme low temps and ice storms. The Doctorate has been put off until next year due to deadlines. the time spent at home during this cold weather has brought me to enjoy "Face book". I swore I'd never do it...and now I'm glad I am! I've reconnected with friends from my past. We've had fun reminding each other of stories and events that either of us had forgotten, we've planned to reconnect for dinner, we're planning on getting our kids together for play dates! It's fun!! It's also fun to see pics that people I talk with frequently post. Bantering back and forth on each others walls is entertaining as well. Additionally I'm addicted to a couple of the games like Sudoku, Who Has The Biggest Brain, and Scramble. Now I'm searching for a balance between life and face book; work and face book; breathing/blinking and face book! Wish me luck and I'd love to see you on my friends list (if you dare)!

1 comment:

Nanners said...

You are a hoot! I'd write more, but I gotta update my status...